un rincón más del mundo virtual

Blog para manternos en contacto con amigos y familiares. Esperamos que dejen sus comentarios. ********* Our blog to keep in touch with family and friends. Please feel free to leave a comment.

viernes, febrero 01, 2008

Aparecio!//I recovered it!

Aparecio mi bolsa! Me la acaban de entregar. Alguien la devolvio ayer a la oficina de la universidad donde trabajo. Estoy feliz! Feliz! Feliz!

I recovered my handbag! The secretary just gave it to me. Somebody returned it to the coordinator's office in one of the universities where I work. I'm so happy! Happy! Happy! Happy!

Etiquetas:

7 Comments:

At 10:16 a.m., Blogger Steffi said...

I am glad you found your handbag again and you got my letter ;O)!

Greetings,Steffi

 
At 11:58 a.m., Blogger Reichi said...

I'm happy for you! You're very lucky! Your daughter is expressing your feelings to us, too. Cute! and your bag is nice!

 
At 1:52 p.m., Blogger Gisele Schoene said...

I am glad you got you purse back. Hopefully with all the documents and credit cards (asking for the money would be too much...). Let's hope the year of the rat brings you good luck!!

 
At 11:26 p.m., Blogger Horacio said...

que bueno lo de la bolsa!
ahora que tal que mañana cuando despiertes hay un carro nuevo afuera esperándote?

 
At 2:13 p.m., Blogger Lolabola* said...

and if not that then at least horacio standing there in bunny ears!

what a relief

 
At 12:29 p.m., Blogger Claudia said...

Que alivio mujer!
Un abrazo y que la suerte te siga cambiando para mejor (no siempre se recupera una bolsa perdida, miralo desde esa perspectiva).

Abrazos a los 4.
Clau.

 
At 8:36 a.m., Blogger zeliaevora said...

oh lucky you!

didi you get my pacage???

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home