un rincón más del mundo virtual

Blog para manternos en contacto con amigos y familiares. Esperamos que dejen sus comentarios. ********* Our blog to keep in touch with family and friends. Please feel free to leave a comment.

domingo, febrero 17, 2008

Favoritos// Favorites

I haven´t finished posting about my favorite things, and I´ve been tagged again.

Books

It´s sad but I´m not reading anything at the moment. I have several books that I borrowed from the library a month ago, but I haven´t have time to read them. So, I guess I´ll have to renew them in a couple of days. Some of the books I have are:

Poetry Speaks
, an anthology which includes 3 audio CDs; The game of words by Willard R. Espy; and, Noah Webster and the American Dictionary by David Micklethwait.

Carmen reads Mafalda very often. And when she does, she asks me to read it with her.

Music
São Vicente de Longe, Cesária Évora


Há uma música do povo (a poem by Fernando Pessoa),Mariza


I also love to listen to "radio ombligo" (1)("belly button radio"), a radio program that broadcasts music for children, every morning (well, this semester that I´m teaching at 7AM, I just listen to it twice a week.)

(1)If you want to listen to a program you can click on "Escucha el ombligo nuestro de cada dia" to play a program from the archives. Or you can click the play button where it says "transmitiendo desde el cerro del rebote" to listen to songs, not the program.

Movies
I want to watch Fraude

TV
I don´t watch TV. But in the States, I used to watch Law and Order and here, I watched some episodes of The Sopranos a program Diego was addicted to.

Etiquetas: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:07 a.m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Thanks for playing!

 
At 3:43 a.m., Blogger Lolabola* said...

love that Cesária Évora. at any time, she's good tunes.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home