un rincón más del mundo virtual

Blog para manternos en contacto con amigos y familiares. Esperamos que dejen sus comentarios. ********* Our blog to keep in touch with family and friends. Please feel free to leave a comment.

miércoles, enero 09, 2008

correo postal//snail mail

Claudia me invitó a participar en un juego que consiste en:

1) enviar una tarjeta postal a algún conocido, amigo, ciberamigo o un familiar dentro de un plazo de 7 días.

2) Poner en el blog que uno está participando.

3) Escoger a 5 personas para que hagan lo mismo.

Claudia tagged me to play a game:

1)Send a postcard by regular mail within 7 days to someone who won't expect it. It could be a friend, a cyber-friend, an acquaintance, or a family member.

2)Have an entry on your blog that says you're participating.

3)Tag 5 persons.


Yo le voy a enviar una postal a mi abuelita. Debí de haber hecho esto hace mucho tiempo y no por un juego, pero bueno más vale tarde que nunca. Ahora haré esto regularmente. Se pondrá feliz de recibir postales de vez en vez en lugar de puros recibos y cuentas.

I'm going to mail a postcard to my grandma. I should've done that a long time ago and not because of a game, but better late than never. I'll start doing this regularly. She'll be happy to get a postcard in the mail and not just bills.

Escojo a Anja, Steffi, Zé, Silvana, and Reichi.

I'm tagging Anja, Steffi, Zé, Silvana, and Reichi.

Etiquetas: ,

6 Comments:

At 3:52 p.m., Blogger Steffi said...

Okay,Thank you Erica to tagged me!Nice game!

Steffi ;O)

 
At 3:55 p.m., Blogger Steffi said...

Erica, I would like to send you a postcard!Please send me your postal address.My e-mail:

steffi67@hotmail.com

Gracias,Steffi

 
At 4:14 p.m., Blogger zeliaevora said...

oh uau! are you serious?
I am getting a real postcard?
yay

i adore regular mail!

 
At 7:37 p.m., Blogger Erica said...

Well, actually you just have to pick one person to send her the postcard and then just ask 5 persons to do the same. But I think it'll be way better to send you all a postcard. So, those who were tagged, could you email me your postal address to fischersan(at)gmail(dot)com so I can mail you one?

 
At 2:33 a.m., Blogger Reichi said...

All right! I'd like to do it. Thanks!

 
At 10:45 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Que bonita foto de tu abuelita. Hace tiempo que no la veo sonriente en fotos.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home