un rincón más del mundo virtual

Blog para manternos en contacto con amigos y familiares. Esperamos que dejen sus comentarios. ********* Our blog to keep in touch with family and friends. Please feel free to leave a comment.

viernes, junio 08, 2007

rompecabezas // jigsaw puzzles

Armar rompecabezas era también uno de mis pasatiempos favoritos. Empecé este hobbie cuando tenía 8 años, cuando me enfermé de varicela. Sólo tenía un rompecabezas (de un chimpancé que andaba en bicicleta) y lo armé y desarmé muchísimas veces. Lo armaba al derecho y al revés; de izquiera a derecha, de arriba hacia abajo, de adentro hacia afuera o viceversa. Me inventé una y mil maneras de armarlo hasta que por fin me regalaron otro, y otro y otro... Este primer rompecabezas era de 25 piezas. El siguiente fue de 100, luego vinieron los de 500, los de 1000, los de 5000 y los de 10000.

Solving jigsaw puzzles was one of my favorite hobbies. I started this hobbie when I got chicken pox. I was 8 years old and had to be in my room for 2 weeks and I didn't have a TV. I had toys but I got myself entertained with a puzzle I had (of a chimpanzee riding a bike). I solved that puzzle so many times that I came up with many ways to solve it. I even solved it backwards. Then I think my mom realized I needed a new puzzle and after that I just kept getting one after another. That first puzzle had 25 pieces. The next one had a 100, then came those with 500, 1000, 5000 and 10000 pieces!

Ahora no tengo tiempo para armar rompecabezas, pero con el pretexto de tomar una foto para el blog decidí ponerme a armar uno y esto fue lo que sucedió:

Now I don't have the time to solve puzzles, but with the excuse to get a photo for my blog I decided to solve one and this is what happened:


Hubo contagio! Mi hermano y mi cuñada también se pusieron a armar rompecabezas y cuando terminaron fueron a comprar otros dos.

Mi mamá y las niñas también empezaron muy entusiasmadas, pero se cansaron pronto. Bueno en realidad estabam muy difíciles para ellas.

I got help. Mi brother and my sister in law started to solve puzzles. They solved two and when they finished them, they went to buy two more. My mom and the girls also wanted to help but only for a little while, because they were too difficult for them.

Etiquetas:

1 Comments:

At 4:52 p.m., Blogger Steffi said...

Wow...Erica!I´m a too impatient person for puzzles.But Anne and Nathalie likes puzzles too with very much pieces.I know that´s a lot of work!!
Have a nice weekend and saludos desde your familia!Hasta luego!

Steffi ;O)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home