un rincón más del mundo virtual

Blog para manternos en contacto con amigos y familiares. Esperamos que dejen sus comentarios. ********* Our blog to keep in touch with family and friends. Please feel free to leave a comment.

jueves, agosto 16, 2007

un juego // a game

Tortuguita de lana, hecha por artesanos de los Altos de Chiapas.

Little turtle made of wool by artisans from the mountains of Chiapas.

Le entré a un juego que Yanina tenía en su blog.
I decided to play a game that I saw in Yanina's blog

Las reglas del juego son:
The rules of the game are:

"No stress (given the time frame!). Here's the "promise": I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week... ... but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. Do you want to play?"

"Sin estrés (¡dada la cantidad de tiempo!). Aquí esta la "promesa": enviaré una cosa hecha a mano a las tres primeras personas que me dejen un comentario en mi blog pidiendo poderse unir a este intercambio PPA (paga por adelantado). No se que regalo será aún y puede que no lo recibas mañana ni la semana que viene...pero lo recibirás en los próximos 365 días, ¡esa es mi promesa! Lo único que tienes que hacer es pagar por adelantado haciendo la misma promesa en tu blog. ¿Quieres jugar?"

Etiquetas:

5 Comments:

At 5:11 p.m., Blogger Steffi said...

The little turtle looks soooo cute!really nice!
Very nice game,Erica and I would like to play with you this game too!Okay ;O)!

Hasta luego mi amiga and saludos do familia!
Steffi ;O)

 
At 10:38 a.m., Blogger Gisele Schoene said...

Hi Erica!
I stopped by just to say hello, as I am already playing... I am glad to see you and your family are already settled in Mexico and you are finding time to blog and sew.

 
At 10:59 a.m., Blogger Reichi said...

The cute turtle seems to be dancing!
Can I join the game as well?

 
At 11:01 a.m., Blogger Erica said...

of course.

 
At 5:58 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

No habia visto una igual. Qué curiosita está.
Besos

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home